What is Social Dancing Foundation? A Kizomba Harmony Video Blog
Part of our mission is to educate our community about foundation and its importance to your dance no matter what style you prefer. Although foundation is not something easily understood simply from watching people dance or watching videos, as to truly understand you often must #feelthedifference,in this video I describe what we mean when we refer to “foundation”. Foundation is 90% of what makes a great social dancer, the other 10% being the footwork, tricks, and flash that is often the focus of most dance videos and instruction these days. We hope you find the insights provided in this video to be useful.
If you like the video, please feel free to share it, and if you have questions or would like guidance, hit us up!
If you’d like to learn from us, you can check out our weekly classes in Houston (kizombaharmony.com), catch us at a quality festival or event near you, or you can check out our mobile instructional app Kizomba To Go (kizombatogo.com)!
Also, if you enjoy having fun with good people, you are invited to join us for our upcoming events:
2019 Best All Around Dancer Competition and Weekender taking place July 19-21 in Houston, TX!
https://www.facebook.com/events/264391367466088/ for the Facebook Event Link
https://kizombaharmony.com/BAAD for the website
https://BAAD2019.eventbrite.com to purchase tickets
KHADE2019 Kizomba Harmony African Dance Experience 2019 taking place December 2-5 in Cancun, Mexico!
https://www.facebook.com/events/1257361521092714/ for the Facebook Event Link
https://KHADE.net for the website
https://khade2019.eventbrite.com to purchase tickets
If you’re interested in joining us in Cancun (you should be), consider coming to Cancun early for: